One may think… WHAT beauty brands haven’t you tried, Steffanie!? Well, with the surge in beauty over the last five years, there’s been a ton of growth in the indie cosmetics market, in addition to more established, higher-end brands simply stepping up their game. I rounded up a few new-to-me beauty brands I want to try in 2018. Lots of indie, lots of cruelty-free/vegan and lots of gorgeous swatches lie ahead…
beauty brands i want to try in 2018
I’ll keep this short and sweet so you can get to the YouTube video, but for those who want the hard and fast info, here’s my list:
- Mellow Cosmetics – gorgeous lipsticks and a pretty every day palette have my eye!
- MBA Cosmetics – the prettiest glitters ever!
- MUN Skincare – for healthy, glowing skin with a more natural inspiration.
- Christophe Robin Haircare – because my hair needs TLC.
- Natasha Denona eyeshadows – to experience the ULTIMATE luxury in gorgeous eyeshadow.
- Viseart eyeshadows – for intense pigment and smooth blendability in long-wearing formulas.
- Flower Beauty – for affordability and convenience!
- Trish McEvoy – for a pretty and polished makeup look for the working woman.
- Pinky Rose Cosmetics – for those days I want to play with a bit of color and a lot of sparkles.
If you want more specific details and particularly items I’m REALLY dying to try from these brands (plus, why they’re intriguing me as a whole and why I think YOU – my readers – may be interested in them), then watch my YouTube video here:
What do you think?
Have you tried any of these brands yet and what products do you recommend?
Let me know in the comments or share with a friend – don’t forget to give the video a THUMBS UP if you learned about a new brand 🙂
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | SnapChat | *NEW* YouTube