If you’re reading this blog, you’re probably a beauty enthusiast of some capacity. One of the guilty pleasures of loving makeup is when you finally ‘hit pan’ on a product or scrape that last bit of lipstick or gloss out of the tube. Finishing our beauty products is just so satisfying! In honor of finishing products, I kicked off a Project Pan Empties 2018; rounding up a list of makeup I intend on completely finishing this year.
project pan empties 2018 – part I
In case you’re curious what products I mentioned in the video, here’s the list:
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream, Medium Tan
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, No. 27
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation, W6
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer, Medium
- Tarte Creamy Confidence Powder Foundation, Light Medium Neutral
- glo beauty pressed base, Honey Light
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, medium/deep
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- by Terry, Savannah Love palette
- Becca highlighter, Opal
- Charlotte Tilbury Golden Goddess quad
- Marc Jacobs Gloss, Pretty Thing
- Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, B-tch Perfect
- Pixi Makeup Setting Mist
- Pixi Glow Mist
Check out the video for full details on why I love these products and which I definitely would repurchase.
What are some of the products you continue to hit pan on and repurchase?
How about a list of beauty products you really want to finish up in 2018? Let me know below and I’ll check in again on this topic around June for a half way report.
If you are a fan of YouTube, please subscribe to my channel! I am so excited to grow this platform this year and appreciate my readers checking out my new endeavor. <3
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | SnapChat | *NEW* YouTube