*Affiliate links. Full disclaimer details here.
GOOOOOOD MORNING + HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I know you’re super busy. Get the turkey in the oven and throw the green bean casserole in a pan, then grab your coffee and take five minutes to see these beauty sales that are just moments away. I’ve been stalking email blasts and doing in-person recon work to find my personal favorite Black Friday/Cyber Monday beauty deals to pass along to you. Not gonna lie, going page after page of online retailers looking at items got exhausting… especially when I wasn’t buying anything. But here’s some notable finds that I hope may help you in your holiday shopping commencement this weekend…
I did some in-person research at Ulta the other day (if you follow me on Snapchat, you got a sneak peek), so let’s hit up what I found at Ulta that seemed like a good deal. These aren’t necessarily special deals for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but they’re just great holiday deals.
Becca Glow On The Go Set, Opal or Moonstone
$20 (at Ulta, here)
Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte/Glossy Lip Paint Duo
$12 (at Ulta, here)
Real Techniques Miracle Sponge Set
$19.99 (at Ulta, here)
Tarte Sculpted Cheeks Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set
$35 (at Ulta, here)
Buxom Freezes Over Plumping 15 Piece Collection
$59 (at Ulta, here)
Anastasia Bold Brows Kit
$36 (at Ulta, here)
Now let’s talk about some actual Black Friday/Cyber Monday-specific deals:
- Bloomingdale’s is having 10% off ALL COSMETICS + FRAGRANCES, plus FREE SHIPPING through Dec. 21. Perfect to use on those brands you couldn’t get at the Sephora 20% off VIB sale a few weeks ago. Valid 11/27-11/28.
- Macy’s has this great set from MAC, Look in a Box -available in Sweet Miss and Sun Siren, only $56.50, a $140 Value! Valid 11/27-11/30. There are also a ton of doorbusters from Tarte that will be offered. Scroll down/search for the “Macy’s” section on sale-Goddess nouveaucheap’s blog here for details.
- Charlotte Tilbury is doing a BOGO (buy one, get one free) on her gorgeously sultry eye sets. Valued at $39, this deal is valid 11/24-11/25.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills (anastasiabeverlyhills.com) is having some insane sale on her site. I’ve been getting emails all week that she’s having *most* of her products marked down at least 10%. So far, all I know for sure is Glow Kits are 10% off, brow products are 20% off (STEAL!), stick foundation is 20% off (I didn’t do well with this, but many love it), and illuminators are 20% off. Also, I heard 30% off lip gloss, 40% off contour cream kits and powder contour kits, and 60% off eyeshadow singles . Valid 11/25-11/28.
- Paula’s Choice Skincare (a HIGHLY RATED favorite of mine) is having 20% off + FREE SHIPPING + FREE GIFT ON $65+ now through 11/28. I recommend almost everything, but you can check out my favorite items in this post.
- Clarisonic is having 20% OFF ALL DEVICES. I’ve used my Clarisonic on-and-off since 2011 and never regretted it once. I use the sensitive brush head.
- Rocksbox (the jewelry rental subscription service I’ve been using) is having an awesome sale on subscriptions! If you don’t know what Rocksbox is, learn more here. Consider these great deals on packages. *If you just love jewelry without the membership, you can get UP TO 70% OFF!
- Glossier is having some sick deals, as well. 20% OFF SITEWIDE on glossier.com, valid 11/25-11/27. You can’t go wrong with Milky Jelly Cleanser (review here), Balm Dot Com (review here), Gen G Matte Lip Balms, Boy Brow (review here), Haloscope (review here), and Soothing Face Mist. Personally, I’m planning on getting their cute terry cloth headband and a few more of the Gen G balms because they’re magical. Plus, did you SEE THE BLACK TIE SET!? So pretty.
- Benefit (benefitcosmetics.com) is doing 20% OFF SITEWIDE with code ‘CYBER’ from 11/27-11/29.
- ELF cosmetics (elfcosmetics.com) is having 50% OFF SITEWIDE with code ‘BLACKFRIDAY’ and all orders ship free. I’ve read this code is spotty when you try to order their new items, but just keep trying 🙂
- IT Cosmetics is having a one-day-only sale. On 11/28, get 20% OFF $35+ purchase with code ‘ITSHINES35.’
- Sephora is having Black Friday deals EXCLUSIVE ON THEIR APP. There are currently 14 available from brands like TooFaced, GlamGlow, Benefit, Ouai, Make Up For Ever and more. They’re also taunting us with a preview of their $10 Black Friday sets from Tarte, Living Proof, Philosophy, Origins and MANY more. Download the app like, right now.
I hope this helps you find some good stuff, as always. Let me know if you find any other killer deals or what you ended up buying as a gift – or for yourself 🙂 I also hope you enjoy the ENTIRE day with your family or good friends and try to save the shopping for online or tomorrow. I just think it’s ridic that stores are open for shopping on Thanksgiving day. Tsk, tsk.
Love you all and I’m THANKFUL for you being here, reading this!
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | SnapChat