Welcome to the official Holiday Season! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving (if you’re a US-reader). If you’ve taken part in Black Friday-Small Business Saturday-Cyber Monday shopping deals, may they be fruitful for you. If you didn’t have much luck shopping sales, you’re in luck! I have been curating this Beauty Blowout Box Giveaway for this exact time – a time of thankfulness.
This Beauty Blowout Box contains over $200 of products in hair care, skin care, body care, nail care, and of course… [universally flattering] makeup. It’s completely free to enter and you have until Tue., Dec. 13, 2016 at midnight to submit your entries. Continue reading to get the full list of items included and how to enter!
It was important to me to do this giveaway during Thanksgivingtime because I am so thankful to you – my readers – for checking back each time I publish a post. I’m thankful if you share it with your friends and family. I’m thankful when you retweet it, Pin It, like a post on Facebook, comment on a photo I post on Instagram or just simply send me a small email telling me I’ve helped you in some small way. When I started blogging almost two years ago, it was out of a dark time in my life and career and this blog is a massive labor of love. I’ve taught myself how to do everything on my own, and along the way, have made amazing virtual friendships with like-minded people from all over the country (and world – for that matter).
2017 is certainly going to be a roller coaster ride for me. I know it. So before we ring in the new year, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my loyal readers and even those just stopping by today to enter this giveaway. May the items the winner receives make you feel as special as I am being a part of a small moment in your day through my advice, tips, and tutorials.
The Beauty Blowout Box Giveaway Product List
- Dove Dry Spray 48-hr Antiperspirant, Soothing Chamomile | $6.99
- Pantene Airspray Alcohol-Free Hairspray, Hold 2 (travel size) | $2
- Nuance by Salma Hayek Blue Agave Wave Enhancing Styling Swirl | $13
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask (travel size) | $9
- Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (travel size) | $15
- Smith + Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer, The Warning | $22
- European Wax Center “Oh My Brow!” Brow Highlighter, Pearl | $19
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick, Stormy Sahara | $4.49
- Maybelline ColorSensational Matte Lipstick, Touch of Spice | $4.49
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow Primer | $4.69
- Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette, Goldens | $9.99
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, Very Black | $5.99
- Orly Breathable Nail Color, Feeling Free | $8.99
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum | $62
- GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask, single use | $4
- Purederm Collagen Eye Zone Mask, 30 uses | $2.99
- TonyMoly Moisturizing Aloe Sheet Mask | $3.75
- TonyMoly Pore Care Red Wine Sheet Mask | $3.75
- Benefit PoreFessional, .10 oz sample
- Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask, single use sample
- Aesop Fabulous Face Oil, single use sample
One of my goals this year is to increase my engagement with my readers/followers. The best way to do so is to start a monthly email newsletter to help with consistency. This newsletter will include my top posts of the month (in case you missed them), any SUPER HOT deals/coupons of the moment and an exclusive beauty hack/trick/tip of the month. I swear and promise NEVER to spam my new email subscribers and you will LITERALLY only get ONE email a month from me. Probably around the last week of the month. That’s all I can really handle, anyways LOL 😉
To Enter The Beauty Blowout Box Giveaway
To win this stuff valued at over $200, all you need to do is enter through the Rafflecopter widget below. Entries are currently open to US residents only (apologies, international readers) and will close on midnight, Dec. 13, 2016. The winner will be contacted by me (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 48 hours. *I DO VERIFY ENTRIES, so please don’t be a liar.* Rafflecopter selects a winner at random. The more entries you have, the better your chances of being selected.
GOOD LUCK + HERE’S TO AN AMAZING 2017!
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | SnapChat